We can also offer training in the following specialised subjects:
- Characteristics & Strategies – an overview of the categories and types of additional need or disability
- ADHD – how it affects and strategies that can be used to support children and young people
- ASD – how it affects and strategies that can be used to support children and young people
- Cerebral Palsy – the physical attributes; causes and effects; communication and learning needs
- Epilepsy – understanding signs and symptoms and thevarious types and effects
- Multi-sensory Difficulties – the impact on the child and his/her behaviour
- Down’s Syndrome – the physical attributes and effects; communication and learning needs
- Dyspraxia/DCD – causes and effects, hidden additional learning needs
- Neurologically Based Conditions – impact of brain on behaviour; strategies and environments to support
Group costs are £150 for a 1½ hours taster session or £300 for a ½ day introduction session.
Minimum group size 6, maximum 12 participants
If you require further details, or wish to receive specialised bespoke training for your group, please contact us using our course enquiry form.