The aim of this volunteering role is to help SNAP Cymru to build a better business by giving time to support PR, Marketing, IT, Finance, Funding and Fundraising. You will aim to provide practical support, and help to organise events, campaigns. And/or assist in the development of the public face of the organisation. And/or office based assistance to the development teams.
· Participate in task groups.
· Organise events and campaigns.
· Assist teams in day to day functions.
· Assist in the writing of funding bids.
Volunteers are welcome to spend as long or as short a time working with us, however to make effective use of your gift of time volunteering should be planned in advance with the appropriate person. There are regular volunteers’ meetings to which you will be invited.
Place of work:
SNAP Cymru has a head office base in Cardiff and regional/satellite offices throughout Wales.
· Communication, face-to-face and over the telephone.
· Solution focused.
· Number skills (finance).
· IT (funding).
· Partnership working.
· Welsh/other languages an advantage.
Two references required and a CRB check will be required.
All materials supplied.
• Full training in order to carry out the role described.
• On the job training where necessary.
• Qualifications and CPD.
• Travelling costs and meal allowances are paid.
• Full insurance cover.
• Social events and activities.
SNAP Cymru will give you the Opportunity to help Children and young people in your community to reach their full potential. Become a valued member of a local team and make friends, learn new skills through work experience.
How to Apply:
Download and fill in the Volunteer Application Form and post it to the address below or apply online.
FAO: Caroline Rawson
10 Coopers Yard